Registration Process of IPR Examinations
IPTSE’s intellectual property rights course is an easy-to-understand program that is based on real-life and day-to-day scenarios. The course includes topics such as patent registration, copyrights, trademarks, and design with IPTSE.The process of applying for an IPR examination in India is an easy process and can be done online.
Registration process of IPR Examinations
You can easily register for the IPR Examinations by following the below-given steps
- You will be required to register yourself through our website and create a unique login id and password
- You will be required to pay a registration fee of Rs 250 (plus taxes) for individual registration and bulk student registrations
- Once the payment is made, you can access the course content
- Mock tests will take place between November 15, 2019 and December 30, 2019
- On exam day, you will be required to log into the website. You can take the exam on your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
The registration process for Schools and College Students are as below
- Schools are required to register themselves before students from that school can register for the exam.
- For colleges, students from colleges can register directly on the website.
Each student (School/College) is required to pay a registration fee of Rs 250.
The registration process will only take place after signing up or logging into www.iptse.com